At Wenso, we are committed responding to your application in the most efficient way possible. When you submit your application for employment, Our HR department Team works hard to review each resume within a week of receipt. If we discover a match between your skills and our needs, you will be contacted for a preliminary discussion/interview.
If, upon application or after interviews are conducted, we have selected another candidate, you will be notified either through email or by telephone. We will retain your application for 6 months and encourage you to visit our jobs page.
At Wenso, we believe the quality of our team is our single biggest competitive advantage and we place tremendous emphasis on hiring only the very best people in each area within the company. Although the application and interview process is generally an opportunity for us to assess the qualities you will bring to a career at Wenso, we also want you to use this time to consider Wenso for yourself. Ask questions, get curious and challenge us to show you what really makes Wenso one of the best companies to work for and a place you’ll be proud to contribute to.
We are always in look out for brilliant mind in technology area. Please do send in your resume, clearly mentioning the domain expertise in subject area. And you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wenso is an information technology and software development consultancy with its headquarters in Manchester. With offices in London, USA, UAE and a global delivery centre in India, Wenso is a one stop software services, solutions, consulting and products development company that focuses on delivering technology-driven, yet cost-effective business capabilities to its clients, empowering them to become more agile and responsive to the ever-changing business landscapes.
Wenso is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our ever-expanding IT delivery team. You will work on large scale IT projects and work directly with key external stakeholders, Senior Business Analysts and Project Managers. You will be dealing with complex processes, providing reports and data analysis that will be crucial to the successful running of our clients’ projects. In this role it is essential that you are a highly analytical thinker, as you will be responsible for improving reporting methods and analytics for many external clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in acquiring and documenting business processes and identify areas for potential process improvement.
• Work on client facing projects in a mix of onsite and offsite consultation models.
• Assist in reviewing and evaluating business benefit cases and requests for change, producing feasibility reports that establish the justification for any future project work.
• Help to organise and facilitate workshops, interviews and meetings with business stakeholders and their delegates to capture and document the existing business process and desired changes, using standard process modelling techniques.
• Assist in documenting existing processes and design new business processes using standard process modelling techniques.
• Play a key role in project execution, liaising daily with the internal IT and business teams.
• Contribute to the effective management of projects including risk and issue management, scope and change management.
• Travel to client locations within the UK.
• A minimum of a 2.1 degree in a related field. • At least 1-year experience in a commercial environment. • Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, including a strong understanding of pivot tables. • Be able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills. • An understanding of industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modelling and workflow analysis. • Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task. • Strong communication, presentation and English language skills.
Desired criteria: • Visual modelling (UML, Visio) • System use-case design • Requirements management • Agile project experience • Driving license
What we offer: • Career progression opportunities • Exposure to senior leadership from day one • The chance to work on large scale IT projects with well-known organisations • Brilliant training opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.